Wednesday 20 March 2013

Hello!

Woof!

Hello everyone! I'm Lottie and I'm a Cockapoo puppy! I'm very small at the moment as I still live with my mum, Lola, dad, Buddy and all my brothers and sisters!

Here is a picture of me looking very cute indeed and that is my new mummy holding me! I will also be getting to live with a sister as well, she helps me to type out my posts as the keys are too small for my paws!

I may be looking rather cute right now, but little do they know that I am going to be a handful, but I simply can't wait to move to my new home, there will be lots of new things to smell!


But, because I am only little I get super tired after playing with my brothers and sisters! I especially love sleeping with my teddy, he makes nap time so much more relaxing!

I've just turned 6 weeks old and I will be getting my first injection next week which I hope will be ok, as long as they give me lots of cuddles I'm sure I will be fine! 

Anyway, Dad is wanting to have a play fight so I must go and tackle him! 

See you soon!

Woof!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment